This blog was named innapropriately after a woman who, though she does represent what the blog is about like no other, is fortunately still alive. I became more and more concerned about the liklihood she found it objectionable or something like that. One of the reasons I didn't change it (many links to it from other web-pages that I didn't want to lose) has largely evaporated, and I decided to risk the possible loss of my blog in the process of moving it to a new blogspot URL. So I moved it and it's now at- . I'm still working on clearing this one of almost all of the content, and I won't be adding new posts or anything to the existing posts on this one. PLEASE DON'T POST COMMENTS ON THIS ONE.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Reagan/Nixon Brigade

This blog is being moved and this post is now here.